Monday, June 15, 2020

More Unearthed POWER RANGERS Art Rarities! Hamilton Comics!

Back again with another look at more rare POWER RANGERS hidden goodies from the vault! Click images to enlarge!

Below five images: Here are some pencil samples I created, to attract the attention of the folks at Hamilton Comics, then producing the first-ever POWER RANGER comic books! I wanted to show that I could capture not only the superhero action, but the actor likenesses! I got the job! 








BELOW: Some rough design ideas, for cover art to the POWER RANGERS comics from Hamilton!





2 comments:

  1. Wondering if you can answer a question I had from childhood. Was there a reason that all Power Rangers licensed art featured their power coins on their chests, when in the show that space was just a white diamond?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly have no idea!

    Al Bigley

    ReplyDelete